SUMMER CAMP ‘23
In a society focused more on iPads than active play, it’s important that kids realize the value of a healthy, active lifestyle. Our high-paced activities are designed for all ages, which engages all campers to participate while encouraging a fun and fitness-focused environment. Now on our 6th Summer Camp season, our all-day field trips feature our friends Jason’s Deli, Six Flags-Fiesta Texas, Dave and Busters, The Crossover-Cedar Park, Playland Skate Center, Alamo Drafthouse, Texas Ski Ranch and Blazer Tag Adventure Center. Every FitKid is guaranteed to have a great time! 1, 3 and 5-day options, as well as sibling discounts are available. Sign up today and reserve your spot for the funnest Summer Camp in Austin, space is limited!
Participants must currently be in grades 3 to 9.
What To Bring:
- MUST bring a mask (We do not require one, but we adhere to our partners mask policies)
- MUST have ShortsWITH POCKETS to hold possessions
- Swimsuit + Towel (never know when a pool will pop up!)
- MUST have a pair of cotton socks
- Bring light cotton long-sleeve pull over (for wind/ extra protection against the elements)
- Comfortable t-shirt (for active play)
- Athletic shoes (ALWAYS)
- HUGE Water Bottle!
- NO FLIP FLOPS, BOOTS OR SANDALS
- Hat or cap (if needed)
- Bring an extra $10-$20 daily (snacks/video games/spending) -we try not to spend every penny!
Since 2016, FitKids from all over Austin between grades 3rd-9th have enjoyed The Fitness School Summer Camp. Our FitKids get fired up to participate in 1 week of exercise, games, movies and adventures all while making new friends, having fun and getting Fit!
Sign up today and reserve your spot for the funnest Summer Camp in Austin!
Please contact The Fitness School if you have any questions.